Hell yeah!
I wanted to improve my overall score so I could get an earlier registration slot, and now I have to build my schedule tomorrow at 4 pm. The goal is to avoid 7 a.m. classes at all costs. I live an hour away from Espol by car, so that wouldn't work for me.
Hell yeah! My sister is working on a campaign about NASCAR, which is pretty cool, and they want to get people to say, "Hell yeah"! Her idea is bold, and I like it. It's confidential though, so I guess I won't tell you anything about it.
Apart from that, my birthday plans have changed because my sister recently got an intership that will last until next year at an audiovisual company. I am really happy for her, and this Monday she will be on a commercial shoot!
Crazy first day. So, we're not going to the café anymore, but last Friday she went out and brought home a churro cheesecake. Delish.
The panna cotta is still on the list.
Last year, I decided I was going to make a cinnamon roll cake, but I don't have an oven, and I don't feel like having cinnamon rolls anymore (I love them, just not rn). I want something creamy and fresh. I don't like gelatin, but this dessert is an exception because it's creamier, silkier with a really smooth mouthfeel. Chocolate-flavored, of course.
And speaking of which, today we spent $100 on groceries at Supermaxi.
My sister and I went crazy: we bought Gouda, Parmesan, Camembert, Brie, and a lot of other things: 55% dark chocolate , ghee, KARÚ (Greek yogurt), my beloved whole wheat flour, gelato etc.
Those are some of the more interesting items. Since that particular grocery store is fancy, you can even find squid ink there. Of course, it costs like ten bucks.
Another highlight: there's a pastry-supply store in a plaza near my house that I only recently noticed!
I can't wait to make my first purchase there.
Sunday, September 20, 2026.
PS: Maybe I'll buy some silicone molds or nozzles. I think I want panna cotta because it's a cold dessert and my city is boiling hot rn. It's also silky and decadent.
Comments
Post a Comment