Yelena is a beautiful name. Don't think otherwise!

Today I went to college for just one class: Physics.

I'm obviously not the best, but I'm surviving.

I also go to extra classes every Monday and Wednesday, so... more exercises to practice. Yay. (That was sarcasm, by the way.)

This week has been great. I finally got all my grades back, and I passed every single exam in the first partial. Still, I need to study even more. And even though I haven't studied much today because I watched Heartstopper forever  and  binge-watched The Rookie, I'm fully aware that I need to get back to work.

By all means, that movie was really touching, and fortunately, it has a good ending!!!! I love Nick and Charlies' story.

By the way, Heartstopper was incredibly touching, and fortunately, it has a happy ending! I absolutely love Nick and Charlie's story.

This Sunday is the World Cup final between Spain and Argentina. They weren't the teams I was expecting, but they've definitely earned their place, so good for them. Either way, they've already brought so much happiness to their fans and their countries.

Oh I almost forget. OMG this is crazy: There are three of us in our physics group, and one of them is a mom. She told us while we were solving an exercise that her daughter doesn't have still an id because she only have one name, and she haven't decided the another one, but she already have a name: Yelena.

My face was like: what do you mean Yelena? Seriously??? She was like: yeah, when I met you I liked your name, it was the first time I heard it, it sounds great. 

I was shocked, happy, and worried because I didn't know how to solve the exercise the teacher had projected, haha.

Then I was like, ok so Emilia Yelena, waoo. 

She was like: no. Yelena Emilia.

Omg, wait what?? I don't know why I was so happy but it great you know. I always have said I love my name, so it feels amazing people likes it too. 

That my week's highlight. Actually today, before getting up in the carpool, I met Yelena jr. She was with her father, and she is a really cute one year baby. 

I am happy, but I am not certain until I see her ID haha. Maybe they change their minds, but we will see.

ps: I have to bake this week because David's birthday is net week and I want to give him cookies and maybe a muffin, like a boz full of treats. He is my favorite altar boy (the only I have ever met). 


Comments

Popular Posts